)]}'
{"/PATCHSET_LEVEL":[{"author":{"_account_id":27900,"name":"Artem Goncharov","email":"artem.goncharov@gmail.com","username":"gtema"},"change_message_id":"0683a8331d8ffda1767dfaf630dff04a4dbbf92e","unresolved":false,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"908277c7_721fb147","updated":"2026-09-11 08:59:03.000000000","message":"Need to at least evaluate internally today whether we need https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/keystone/+/1005070 and https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/keystone/+/1005069 to land to address vulnerabilities that we were not able to close properly due to the stable policy. The decision is expected today EOB","commit_id":"3a9b6723892a115a43e1a4ef8b1027a69f6c9be6"},{"author":{"_account_id":27900,"name":"Artem Goncharov","email":"artem.goncharov@gmail.com","username":"gtema"},"change_message_id":"6308136d1d4ae98d2c4a243eed080a7372514042","unresolved":false,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"5784d21a_6ac26791","updated":"2026-09-11 18:07:47.000000000","message":"We decided we want them to be included. Most likely we would need time till end of Monday to get them in though. Those 2 are considered as bringing features (just to finally close vulnerabilities and what we were not able to Backport due to the stable policies), so if that is okay if they land after rc1 it is ok to proceed now, otherwise we need to wait few days.","commit_id":"3a9b6723892a115a43e1a4ef8b1027a69f6c9be6"},{"author":{"_account_id":27900,"name":"Artem Goncharov","email":"artem.goncharov@gmail.com","username":"gtema"},"change_message_id":"9b42d8c1db7c26de5833fe35e376c96b533a44f8","unresolved":false,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"4a8dfd7c_e07e69f9","updated":"2026-09-14 14:03:53.000000000","message":"one change went to gate and failed on RN since it is now another change referring the same issue - sphinx doesn\u0027t like it. As such we would need to respin it again. Let\u0027s go with RC1 as is and include changes in RC2","commit_id":"3a9b6723892a115a43e1a4ef8b1027a69f6c9be6"},{"author":{"_account_id":17685,"name":"Elod Illes","email":"elod.illes@est.tech","username":"elod.illes"},"change_message_id":"266e31734a5a45d41f56a711e90b5925c8834c1c","unresolved":false,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"3f69b258_752d1651","in_reply_to":"4a8dfd7c_e07e69f9","updated":"2026-09-15 06:58:09.000000000","message":"ACK, thanks!","commit_id":"3a9b6723892a115a43e1a4ef8b1027a69f6c9be6"},{"author":{"_account_id":17685,"name":"Elod Illes","email":"elod.illes@est.tech","username":"elod.illes"},"change_message_id":"e35162e50b01bb94ff31d127de3f387a097c6a25","unresolved":false,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"e7c391d8_91c02bd5","in_reply_to":"5784d21a_6ac26791","updated":"2026-09-14 09:01:26.000000000","message":"there is the possibility to iterate RC2, and so on, but if things expected to land today then we can wait for them with RC1 as well. Thanks, Artem, for the heads up.","commit_id":"3a9b6723892a115a43e1a4ef8b1027a69f6c9be6"}]}
