)]}'
{"/PATCHSET_LEVEL":[{"author":{"_account_id":13252,"name":"Dr. Jens Harbott","display_name":"Jens Harbott (frickler)","email":"frickler@offenerstapel.de","username":"jrosenboom"},"change_message_id":"6c9eb43db9f2fca4d61e22b700d859f7ea0ca870","unresolved":true,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"a43fc779_e0851fc8","updated":"2026-10-13 11:44:11.000000000","message":"this kind of conflicts with https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/1010039 , can you agree on one path to proceed?","commit_id":"9180def1537ce8778664167f3e409e9463d3f007"},{"author":{"_account_id":15334,"name":"Stephen Finucane","display_name":"stephenfin","email":"stephenfin@redhat.com","username":"sfinucan"},"change_message_id":"54e2e671b7b4874ba78088651d0af1c99422b5c3","unresolved":true,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"55f3b3ab_7bcff74e","in_reply_to":"0d3d6199_a1d57368","updated":"2026-10-13 15:07:06.000000000","message":"Makes sense. Let me mark this as -W for now so","commit_id":"9180def1537ce8778664167f3e409e9463d3f007"},{"author":{"_account_id":13252,"name":"Dr. Jens Harbott","display_name":"Jens Harbott (frickler)","email":"frickler@offenerstapel.de","username":"jrosenboom"},"change_message_id":"16223eeab764001afee743937a6dadc2247be3e8","unresolved":true,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"0d3d6199_a1d57368","in_reply_to":"74cc3659_c25ec565","updated":"2026-10-13 14:52:39.000000000","message":"yes, if we make an independent release in this cycle, it seems weird to switch to cwi after that, at least to me. not sure what other reviewers think about it, though","commit_id":"9180def1537ce8778664167f3e409e9463d3f007"},{"author":{"_account_id":15334,"name":"Stephen Finucane","display_name":"stephenfin","email":"stephenfin@redhat.com","username":"sfinucan"},"change_message_id":"f28f73c18bae36f79b2803a59a99b5e8c96ef04c","unresolved":true,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"dde255a7_1ebeefb9","in_reply_to":"a43fc779_e0851fc8","updated":"2026-10-13 12:22:04.000000000","message":"I hadn\u0027t seen that yet, but I\u0027ll leave comments on same. However, does it conflict with that? We can continue release tooz for now until we decide how to proceed there, no?","commit_id":"9180def1537ce8778664167f3e409e9463d3f007"},{"author":{"_account_id":9816,"name":"Takashi Kajinami","email":"kajinamit@oss.nttdata.com","username":"kajinamit"},"change_message_id":"50788c09b083f4bd55105aabb8d58b8f25d38fe0","unresolved":true,"context_lines":[],"source_content_type":"","patch_set":1,"id":"74cc3659_c25ec565","in_reply_to":"dde255a7_1ebeefb9","updated":"2026-10-13 14:43:10.000000000","message":"Maybe we can keep that release model change for a week and make the decision. Although we can merge this one before the switch, I think we should keep the releases for this cycle as much as possible in that release-specific file, not in _independent for easier tracking.","commit_id":"9180def1537ce8778664167f3e409e9463d3f007"}]}
